Friday, October 10, 2008

Status: [END DIALOG] {finish the game}

Hello to all! I have finished my hiatus due to moving to the UK and am eagerly back into modding after getting a brand new computer yesterday!

The title of this post indicates a line present in a conversation that I finished today. In fact, in several different conversations. Which means I've reached an extremely exciting time - I am very, very close to a finished alpha version of Fate of a City!

There's still bits and pieces of work to do - finalising all the load screens, doing a final full playtest for balance and continuity. Then there's converting to a campaign and doing any bugfixing before packaging everything together for release.

So Fate of a City will be coming soon...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi! :)

Nice to hear that you've settled a bit in the UK now, at least so much that you are picking up your mod again! And it certainly seems a big and impressive one at that! It is also nice to hear that you are approaching the very end of Fate of a City! I'm looking forward to its release.

Lance Botelle (Bard of Althéa) said...

Hi AmstradHero,

That is good news!

I look forward to getting to this stag emyself, but that's a long way off yet. ;)

I will be sure to download and take a look when I get the opportunity after you release it.

Well done!

Lance.