Tuesday, November 4, 2008

News: Halloween Module

Yes, I know, I'm way behind everyone else in advertising this on their blogs, but I thought I'd give a shout out to the NWN2 Community Halloween Module that was posted to the vault a few days back. This is a great effort by 25 builders to produce an eclectic mix of Halloween themed houses. While I've not visited all the houses yet, it has been fun so far.

I hope that people who play mine can get a bit of enjoyment out of it. It may be a little short compared to some of the contributions, but seeing as it was done from scratch in about 8 hours including bugtesting, I don't consider it too bad an effort. I had more ideas to implement if I'd had more time, but sometimes life gets in the way of modding.

In other news, I've also trying to do a bit of gaming as I wait for more reviews of Fate of a City. I may post a review or two here in the future.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey! better late than never!

I am still getting through all the houses. I plan on doing a full write up once done. :)

Thanks for blogging the event! :)


Regards
Liso