Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Snippet: Where are the Wendersnaven?

"So I asked where do the Wendersnaven come from if not from our hopes and dreams? We cannot see them yet we know they are there. It is as much as mystery to me as it was to a kobold being hit by a flying invisible cabbage when launched it from my shield-mounted spring vegetable launcher. So I began thinking about where such thoughts and mysteries come from?

As I've searched for stories, I have forgotten many others I learned, which is such a disappointment, because then I have far fewer tales to tell people. While I've tried to write my stories and songs down, some things never seem to stay in my mind long enough for me to scribe them. Where do those thoughts go, and what becomes of them? Is there some place we could go to find all these lost thoughts, or would it be filled with so many strange things that we would never return? Perhaps that is what happened to the Wendersnaven?"

- Grobnar Gnomehands, Wendersnaven conference, 1373DR

1 comment:

foil- said...

Wendersnaven conference!
lol :)