Thursday, March 5, 2009

Status: Breaking the silence

Yes, it's been quite a while since I've last posted an update, but life has provided me with precious little time to work on NWN2 lately. I must confess that is in part due to catching up on a few gaming titles from 2008 that I missed out of playing due to my modding. That's not to say that I haven't been doing any modding, however. :)

In news, Fate of a City has been reviewed on nwvault! I'd like to thank 'The Unbalanced' and the nwvault reviewers for their hard work in producing it! The review has provided a few more details for me to fix and improve for the forthcoming 1.11 release. This is in addition to all the suggestions and comments I've had from other players on the vault.

I'd like to thank everyone who has played and commented for their support and opinions. It's constructive feedback that allows modders to fine tune their creations to make them so enjoyable.

And the other massive piece of news is that Mysteries of Westgate has gone gold! I can't wait to get my hands on it. Everything points to it being a fantastic addition to the NWN2 family, and I'm sure it will mean great things for NWN2 and for Ossian Studios.

3 comments:

Wyrin said...

congrats on the reviewers award - i thought it was a pretty good review actually.

so no sneak peaks to FoaE?

Been catching up on other games myself - finally getting round to the Witcher, which is interesting so far

Frank Perez said...

Congratulations on that very positive review. The Vault reviewers are not an easy bunch to please, but your module did very well in their hands.

P.S. My word verification today is "erstory." I wonder what's 'er story, whoever she is.

Anonymous said...

And do leave us a comment in the comment section of our forums, please. Both the review guild and I'm sure the Unbalanced appreciate it.