Sunday, August 24, 2008

Sneak Peek: Load Screens

Recent times have seen me going back and tweaking some existing content as a result of my previous testing, as well as working on some new creatures, areas, items and visual effects. While a frustrating toolset bug has caused some annoyances, I've been able to work around it with a judicious bit of scripting.

I've also been working on the creation of load screens for various areas, both new and old, just to add an extra touch to the aesthetic appeal while players are waiting during transitions.


I've also been creating a swag of NPCs that will both fight with and against the player, and have taken a few screenshots of the kind of action that may eventuate during 'Fate of a City'. Both the load screens and battle shots (along with numerous other screenshots) can be found in this gallery.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The screenshots look awesome. I'm looking forward to playing it.

Amraphael said...

Looks great. Custom loadscreens definitely adds to the mood of a module.