Friday, August 29, 2008

Design: A Halloween community

Many of you might be aware of Bouncyrock's Halloween community project, which is a chance for all modders to create a little house area with a Halloween theme. Working on a contribution to this project has provided me with some entertainment for the last couple of evenings. Given time constraints with my imminent move (which will leave me without a computer for a while), I had to produce something small in a relatively short time frame. What I've created is something that is a little different from the standard sort of adventure, but hopefully will provide some measure of amusement for people. Though you'll have to wait until October to get your hands on it... and I'm not going to spoil the surprise in the meantime! But I hope you enjoy my Amstralloween special.

If you're a modder and have a little time to spare, then I'd encourage you to make a contribution. Even if it's only small, I'm sure it would be appreciated.

No comments: