Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Status Update 12-Feb: Two Interiors

Housekeeping: I forgot to make it so that anyone could post comments. I'm always interested in feedback and what people want to see in modules - so if I post anything you like/don't like, I'm always willing to take advice on-board.

I didn't get as much done tonight as I had hoped, but I suppose it's nearly impossible to do that most of the time. And then NWN2 decided it wanted to revert to taking screenshots in jpg format, and needed some "coaxing" in order to change its mind.

That aside, I managed to get some dialogue for a side quest ironed out, though as per usual, it seems that the ugly beast of scope creep has reared its head again as a few new ideas popped into my head for ways for the scenario to play out. But those ideas involve more choices, which is only a good thing as far as the player is concerned.

In wrapping up, I have a two more screenshots to post, the first of a wealthy merchant's home/store. This was completed yesterday.


The second is one that I whipped up today, and gives you an idea of what happens if your internal decorator likes a bit more wilderness indoors than normal. I'm sure you can use your imagination to work out what kind of person would live in a house like this...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The interiors look great, but I was wondering if there'd be taverns in the city. If so, what type of tavern wenches would there be?