Saturday, June 6, 2009

News: Screenshots!

This post provides the first visual preview of my forthcoming project, as I managed to put together an area with a few hours of work today.


The project is currently untitled, though I do have a few potential names. I'll hold off on formally announcing its name until a decision has been made. Which brings me to the news that I've been fortunate enough to secure the talents of dunniteowl and Eguintir Eligard to help me with this project. I'm looking forward to working with them and getting an exciting adventure out to all the players!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

These screens look awesome. cant wait to see what you conjure up this time :)

Unknown said...

Great news and mighty fine screenshots posted up today. I'm actually playing Fate of a City right now and enjoying it so far. Best wishes with this new endeavor.

JasonNH

Frank Perez said...

Nice screenies. Your area design skills seem to have improved a lot since Fate of a City.

AmstradHero said...

Thanks all! I'm glad you like what you see.

I must admit that it's nice to be able to make some wilderness exteriors as opposed to being confined to a city or an underground cavern. It's far easier to make them visually appealing!

Amraphael said...

Cool! Looks like your future work will be of great beauty when it comes to area design